- What does Tourfiller do
- What does Tourfiller cost to airport transfer operators?
- Is Tourfiller just another middlemen?
- Do I need to confirm my transfer with the local agent coming back?
- Are prices per person or is that the total price?
- How do I book a transfer?
- Where do I meet my chauffeur for pick-up?
- If I need to cancel my airport transfer limo pick up, what are the requirements?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Tourfiller posts your airport transfer requirement to multiple airport transfer operators so you only have to fill out one form to get multiple quotes. In essence our system is a 'Request For Quotation' Engine for airport transfers, intelligently routing each request to the relevant transfer providers and facilitating the quotation process.
Nothing! Tourfiller geneva airport transfers is absolutely free for anyone he wnat to become one of our membership
No,Tourfiller is all about bringing together transfer seekers and airport transfer operators. We just make the connection but don't get involved in the booking process. We certainly do not earn a commission on your ski transfer.
You can book your airport transfer online (1 hour before your intended pickup time), or you can call us (24 hours 7 days a week) on 0041 22 733 42 42
The chauffeur will meet you at the limousine, luxury car rental or taxi transfers pick up area, just outside customs with a sign with your name on it
All cancellations must be made within 24 hrs prior to your arrival. To avoid being charged you must cancel your reservation within 24 to 12 hours before service time